Saturday, July 14, 2012

23 Things About Jeffrey!


I'm a little bias in saying this, but I have the greatest husband in the world. I don't know what I ever did to deserve his love. Well I'll let you in on a little secret... today is his 23rd birthday!!! There are so many things that I love about him, but I wanted to share things you might not know about him. So here you go 23 things you didn't know about my handsome husband Jeffrey!
Jeff's first birthday.
  • Jeff hates chocolate. Yet, He loves chocolate milk, brownies, butterfingers, reese's, whoppers, and fast break  (Yet, he still says he hates chocolate...)
  • Jeff is without a doubt the funniest person I know. He is really quick on his feet and can snap some witty remark back without even thinking. I fell in love with his sense of humor first. 
  • Jeff is starting his nursing classes this fall semester. I am so proud of his hard work. 
  • Jeff is the kindest hearted person I know. There isn't anything he would do for someone. That's why nursing is perfect for him. 
  • Jeff still goes back to his old job at South Davis to visit all the little kids. He loves them and I know he misses them so much. He gets a little emotional when he finds out what strides they have made since he left. All in all he loves kids.
Jeff and our adorable nephew Dominic. We can't get enough of this little boy!
  • He HATES to be tickled. He is extremely ticklish on his feet. 
  • He is an amazing cook and does majority of the cooking in our house. 
  • He has learned a lot of handyman type work from his dad and has put it to good use in our home. 
  • I learned recently that Jeff's biggest pet peeve in our home is when the toilet paper roll is empty in the bathroom. He drives him nuts. (Yet, I have caught him leaving it empty before. Though he won't admit it.)
  • Jeff is extremely intelligent and loves history. 
  • Though there is nothing in the world that he hates more than Math.
  • Jeff loves to be outdoors. He loves camping, boating, back packing, wake boarding, snowboarding, mountain biking, and he wants to get into rock climbing. 
  • Jeff has about 20 different ties... yet he only will wear maybe 3 of them. 
  • Jeff can find his way around anywhere. He never needs a map and can just remember where we are. He had California figured out in under a day. (I have no sense of direction so it comes in handy).
  • I have tested this on multiple occasions. Jeff can name the color, mascot, city, name, and all the major players of pretty much any football or basketball team; college or pro.
  • He spends at least 30 minutes a day reading up on college football.  (He's a little obsessed with football... just a little.) Especially the Utah Utes. He is a HUGE fan of the Utes. 
  • Jeff teared up the first time he saw Friday Night Lights.
  • Jeff's outfit of choice is basketball shorts, flip flops, and a hat. Even at that he'd probably rather go barefoot then wear shoes at all. 
  • He loves the immature type comedies like Anchorman, Hot Rod, and Semi-Pro... all movies that I will be forced to watch during our movie marathon. 
  • He can't stand to go into store like Yankee Candle or Bath & Body Works. All the combinations of smells give him a headache. (Yet, when I really want to go in he will come along if I promise to be quick. He will turn on or light the candles in our house cause he knows how much I love them.)
  • Jeff's dream vacation would be to go to China. Due to his love of history he loves to go on learning type vacations, like with lots of museums. 
  • Jeff gets motion sick when on spinning rides or on long car rides. He loves roller coasters, but can't do the fair type rides. 
  • He shares a birthday with his mom. 
Happy Birthday to you both!
I love you, honey! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and feel like you are a year wiser. You make every day better and fill our home with love and laughter. I don't know what I would do without you. I am proud of everything that you have accomplished and I know you will do big and great things in this world. Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been a good blogger lately so I didn't even realize you had switched blogs! Sorry... that was a cute post about your hubby. It was fun to get to know him ha ha! Happy birthday, Jeff! My birthday is in July too! I hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We are doing great! I hope all is well with your adorable little family, I love reading about your boys and family in general. Its nice to keep in touch when we are seperated by so many miles! Tell everyone I say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!