|Jeff's first birthday.|
- Jeff hates chocolate. Yet, He loves chocolate milk, brownies, butterfingers, reese's, whoppers, and fast break (Yet, he still says he hates chocolate...)
- Jeff is without a doubt the funniest person I know. He is really quick on his feet and can snap some witty remark back without even thinking. I fell in love with his sense of humor first.
- Jeff is starting his nursing classes this fall semester. I am so proud of his hard work.
- Jeff is the kindest hearted person I know. There isn't anything he would do for someone. That's why nursing is perfect for him.
- Jeff still goes back to his old job at South Davis to visit all the little kids. He loves them and I know he misses them so much. He gets a little emotional when he finds out what strides they have made since he left. All in all he loves kids.
|Jeff and our adorable nephew Dominic. We can't get enough of this little boy!|
- He HATES to be tickled. He is extremely ticklish on his feet.
- He is an amazing cook and does majority of the cooking in our house.
- He has learned a lot of handyman type work from his dad and has put it to good use in our home.
- I learned recently that Jeff's biggest pet peeve in our home is when the toilet paper roll is empty in the bathroom. He drives him nuts. (Yet, I have caught him leaving it empty before. Though he won't admit it.)
- Jeff is extremely intelligent and loves history.
- Though there is nothing in the world that he hates more than Math.
- Jeff loves to be outdoors. He loves camping, boating, back packing, wake boarding, snowboarding, mountain biking, and he wants to get into rock climbing.
- Jeff has about 20 different ties... yet he only will wear maybe 3 of them.
- Jeff can find his way around anywhere. He never needs a map and can just remember where we are. He had California figured out in under a day. (I have no sense of direction so it comes in handy).
- I have tested this on multiple occasions. Jeff can name the color, mascot, city, name, and all the major players of pretty much any football or basketball team; college or pro.
- He spends at least 30 minutes a day reading up on college football. (He's a little obsessed with football... just a little.) Especially the Utah Utes. He is a HUGE fan of the Utes.
- Jeff teared up the first time he saw Friday Night Lights.
- Jeff's outfit of choice is basketball shorts, flip flops, and a hat. Even at that he'd probably rather go barefoot then wear shoes at all.
- He loves the immature type comedies like Anchorman, Hot Rod, and Semi-Pro... all movies that I will be forced to watch during our movie marathon.
- He can't stand to go into store like Yankee Candle or Bath & Body Works. All the combinations of smells give him a headache. (Yet, when I really want to go in he will come along if I promise to be quick. He will turn on or light the candles in our house cause he knows how much I love them.)
- Jeff's dream vacation would be to go to China. Due to his love of history he loves to go on learning type vacations, like with lots of museums.
- Jeff gets motion sick when on spinning rides or on long car rides. He loves roller coasters, but can't do the fair type rides.
- He shares a birthday with his mom.
|Happy Birthday to you both!|
I love you, honey! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and feel like you are a year wiser. You make every day better and fill our home with love and laughter. I don't know what I would do without you. I am proud of everything that you have accomplished and I know you will do big and great things in this world. Happy Birthday!