Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In a Blink of an {Eye}

I cannot believe how fast things can change for the better or for the worse. All I can say is I'm glad its for the better this time. The last couple of years have been hard and definitely filled with trials. This year has already been amazing and I keep finding myself saying things are actually working out in our favor. First of all, I recently got a new job that makes a ton more money and is full time hours; plus it has great benefits. Technically I currently have 2 jobs (as I didn't have a chance to quit my other job), but I think I might keep both for a little while just to get the extra cash.

The next great news is that wedding planning is in full swing. Jeff and I have been planning and figuring out details left right. I will post more about what we have come up with soon, when I have more time. I have been to 2 bridals shows and have 2 more to go.

Finally, Jeff and I between jobs and wedding planning have started looking for a townhouse/condo to buy! Yes, buy! Its such a scary thought and process, but the market today makes the monthly payments the same (and even cheaper) than rent. Its kind of stressful, but a lot of fun. We are still considering both options, but we are leaning towards buying at the moment. Wish us luck!

More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!