Some quick wedding details...
- Ring ceremony, brunch, and reception to be held at the stunning Canterbury Place Reception center.
- We are being sealed at the Salt Lake Temple at 2:20!
- We have found and ordered the bridesmaid dresses, well 2 out of the 5 have been ordered. They are so cute, but you'll have to wait to see them.
- I actually have found, bought, and are in possession of my wedding dress and veil. Now to find the right shoes and accessories. Plus I need to go see alterations for them to make my custom bolero.
- I have booked my photographer. The amazing Dave Jaffa, of Jaffa Photography and Jaffa Printing. You can see his work at www.jaffaphotography.com
- My DJ is booked.
- I have picked out the cake that I want, which is adorable.
- Jeff has picked out his wedding band, which I just have to go buy now.
- Oh and we have ordered my mom's dress, which I thought was going to be a nightmare. She has been very nervous about it. But we found it and ordered it. It was actually a lot of fun and a day I will always remember. I'm pretty sure everyone else in the store thought we were crazy off our rockers.
We still have a ton to do in regards to the actual wedding day, but I know they will be much less stressful and I am no longer stressed. Thank goodness.