Friday, September 3, 2010

Completely Legal

Yesterday was my 21st birthday, which makes me feel old. I was amazed from the early morning hours how many people remembered my birthday and wanted to wish me a great day. It made me realize that I am really lucky to have so many people that care and love me. I love you all and thank you it meant a lot to me. This year to me was the last big milestone for a long time and I knew this was the last birthday I would have living with my mom. Since I was very little my mom always made a big deal of my birthday, I always did something big or had some amazing party she would plan for months. I am so blessed to have a mom who cares so much and has made a lot of sacrifices for me over the years. I love her and couldn't ask for a better mom.
These are pictures from I believe my 3rd birthday party! I thought it was fun to go back and remember some of my favorite memories. I always had really cool cakes, this was the last cake I had that was an actual cake from here on out I had an ice-cream cake, because I hate cake. My birthday's could be a Baskin Robin's commercial.

Anyways, I had plan on going to Vegas with Jeff and my mom this year for my birthday, but it just didn't work out. It also happened that the University of Utah's opening game was the same day as my birthday and that Jeff wouldn't want to miss the game. I thought I would spend my entire birthday at school and then watching a football game. My mom and Jeff took me to dinner at the Melting Pot, which is a local really nice fondue restaurant. It really was amazing and a lot of fun.
When I got done with school we headed up to the Foster's house to watch the football game as planned and we were both excited to see the team this year. When we pulled up to their house everything was dark and I thought they were still at the Woods Cross Sophomore game (which they won, good job boys!) When I went to turn on the lights I was startled by everyone yelling surprise! Jeff had arranged with everyone secretly to surprise me. It was so sweet of them and it was a great night. Thank you everyone and I will never forget it. I am so happy that I got to spend my birthday with the people that to me are family, love you all! Plus Utah won in an amazing game! I'm excited for the start of a great football season and I know the Utes will be outstanding this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!