Friday, September 10, 2010

In Need of a Fast Forward Button

In life I have noticed there are times when you become so preoccupied with everything that is going on you find yourself saying, "where did the time go...." However, there are times where time seems to move extremely slow and you just want to hit that fast forward button till better or just more eventful times.

Lately, I have been wrapped up in school work and service projects that time doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Everyday seems to be the same with no real adventure or excitement. I spend a lot of my time lately daydreaming about not the actual wedding day, but just being married and the day to day stuff. I can't wait for all the adventures that we have ahead of us and I think it makes time move slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!