Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How MSN Messenger Changed Our Lives Forever

Isn't it amazing how one day changes your life forever, without you knowing it at the time. On April 14, 2005 it was the first night of spring break my freshman year of school. There were parties going on all over and I was spending the week at a friend's house. I had been texting Jeff sporadically for the last few months and we had only met briefly one night in the dark. Nothing major. He had texted me that night asking if we could hang out that night, being 15 he couldn't drive so my friends and I went to pick him up from a Bountiful high party. We went back to my friends house and decided to watch a scary movie, Jeeper's Creepers.



I remember thinking how awkward it was, because I hadn't hung out with Jeff before and he acted kind of weird. We were sitting on the couch talking and he laid his head down in my lap. Seriously, how weird is that! Oh the awkward opposite sex moments of our teenage years. Anyways, we ended up talking more and cuddling towards the end of the night. We texted all day the next day playing the infamous question game over text and hung out every night. On April 18th he asked me to be his girlfriend, over msn messenger I might add, and I agreed. A insignificant night and decision over msn messenger that would change the course of my life forever.

We just celebrated our last dating anniversary at 6 years. We will be getting married exactly 4 months later. I honestly cannot wait to be sealed together for all eternity. I love you honey and I'm so happy you grew out of that awkward teenage boy ;-). We have so many exciting adventures just around the corner! Love you forever and always. Happy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!