Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 14: Couldn't Imagine Your Life Without



I don't want to sound sappy, but I honestly could not imagine Jeff not being in my life. He makes every day so much better by just being in it. I hate the days that I don't get to see him and they just seem to drag on. He makes me laugh and smile constantly. He just has a great sense of humor and can't help but crack jokes and say some immature comment that I am probably the only person who would laugh at. He always takes care of me and always worries about me. He does sweet things like bring me flowers for absolutely no reason, which he did just a couple days ago. I love this man more than life itself and I can't wait to spend eternity together. Love you honey! 




Family. Our families are a major part of our life and I don't know what we would do without them. My mom is a major part of my life and she does so much for us, I don't know what we would do without her. She worries night and day about us, even though I wish she wouldn't. I know she just wants the best for us. We love you all and appreciate everything you do for us. 


Friends are just like family. They get you through the good and the bad. They make you laugh and just make the every day better. Again we love you all and don't know what we would do without such amazing people in our lives.


2 comments:

  1. Katie! I Had no idea you even had a blog. I just saw your website on our blog. :) You look beautiful, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is great. You're family is so cute, especially your sweet little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!