Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 23: Best of Friends

Since I was probably three or four years old I was really close to my best friend Ashton. We did everything together and were inseparable. We did everything together and were more like sisters. She moved away to Clearfield when I was in 9th grade. We still have kept in touch over the years and I wish we were still as close as we were. But we grew up and now she is married with a cute little boy.

I met my best friend Dani the first day of junior high. We had Utah Studies and Algebra together. We bonded as many 13 year old girls do...talking about boys. We have been best friends ever since. I love her dearly and I know we will stay close our entire lives. Love you Danjelle! I can't wait for more crazy adventures that I know we will have for years to come...

Jeffrey and his little brother David have always been really close. They are best of friends and pick on each other just like brothers do. I love that Jeff is so close to David and get closer as they get older. I know Jeff missed David while he was away to Alaska and was happy when he got home. Some people can't say their best friend is their brother, but there is no one better than your siblings for a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!