Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ode to Our Mothers

“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” 
-Abraham Lincoln

I can honestly say I have the best mom in the world. 
She has pushed me and encouraged me through every step of my life. 
She has been my rock and the person I always turn to. 
She raised me by herself and worked so hard to make sure that I had every opportunity available to me. For this (and so much more) I owe her everything.
I know how hard it was for her to be a single mom and that she had to make many sacrifices along the way. 
Even with working full time she never missed a single activity, dance performance, or any important moment. 
She always made sure I had a ride to dance after school or to whatever activity I was involved in.
As I grew up she was there to support and help me get through the tough patches, as I learned to find my own way in this world.
I can't say how much I appreciate it all. 
Thank you.


Whenever we are together we end up laughing (over stupid things) to the point that we can't even look at each other and our sides are killing from laughing. 
We can walk around Target for two hours, for absolutely no reason other than just to hang out.
My mom is beautiful, sweet, loving, and the most wonderful person on earth!
Everyone always assumes that she is my sister and are shocked that she is my mom. 
(I hope that means that I will age as well as she has) 
I love you mom, you are with out a doubt my best friend. 
Thank you for all that you do for me (and now us!)


Along with a wedding your family grows and this year I gained a mother in-law. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother in-law. The first thing I ever learned about her was that Jeff and his mom share a birthday. Jeff and his mom share such a special bond and he is definitely a mamma's boy (not in a bad way). Jeff was raised to be so kind, caring, and loving towards everyone and he definitely got that from his mom. She is always willing to help everyone around her. I have loved getting to know her this past year and look forward to getting to know her more. I love being part of their family.
Most of all I am so thankful to Linda for bring Jeff into this world and raising him to be such a wonderful husband and some day he will be a great dad. 


We are so blessed with two wonderful mothers to look up to and get wisdom and support from. Thank you for always being there for us. We love you both so much! 

Happy Mother's Day!


Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!