He knew I had a hard time and was extremely stressed out about the decision and finals for summer semester, so Thursday after work he told me we were going out on a date and to dress nice. He showed up at my house with a bouquet of roses and took me to Corbins, a really nice restraurant in Layton. He then took me to see Charlie St. Cloud, a movie I had wanted to see. It was a great evening and made me feel so much better. I am so lucky and blessed to have him in my life and I just wanted to express some of the reasons I love him so much.
- I love that we make each other laugh to the point we can't breath
- He always kisses me goodnight...more than once
- He love his passion for football, even if it drives me crazy sometimes
- He is ALWAYS there to support me
- He cares and loves my family like his own
- We never really fight, just bicker about stupid things (like a little old couple)
- He is always trying to be the best he can be
- He is amazing with kids and can't wait for us to start a family
- Because I know he loves me more than anything, as I do I
- And so many other reasons...
|These are the roses he brought over and he had even looked up on the internet how to make them last longer|