Friday, August 13, 2010

Trying to Learn to Dance in the Rain

Recently, I was faced with a major trial in my life and the hardest part about it was that it isn't something I could have prevented or stopped. Even now that I know how to fix the problem it comes at a cost and I'm not quite sure the entire effect it will have on my future. Anyone who really knows me is that I let my emotions get the best of me. This situation was no exception to that. However, I had an amazing group of people to support me and let me know that everything would be alright.


Jeff is my rock. He is always there when I need him most and to hold me and tell me he'll do whatever it takes to make everything right. I don't know what I ever did to have someone as amazing as him love me and just want to make everything better. What he doesn't understand is that just him being in my life makes any challenge worth the battle.


There's a sign hanging in the Foster's computer room that really gives me motivation right now.
I have had a mindset that I need to continue to fight and wait for the next trial to come and have to fight through it. As I get older I have come to realize there will always be trials, but it makes us stronger and makes the happy times mean more. I will continue to fight, but enjoy the battle more. I know that I can't be stubborn and not ask for help when I need it. I know that I have people in my life that I can lean on for support. I am more than thankful and I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!