Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Two Week Summer

In an attempt to get college finished as soon as possible I decided to attend summer semester this year. I started the semester out with 20 credits and quickly decided that was too much to handled for such a short semester, so I ended up taking 12 credits this semester. Right when my spring semester ended summer semester started, even though technically there was a two week break. However, when you are getting student teaching hours in for summer semester, you actually have to get those hours in BEFORE the semester even starts.


Now that summer semester ends I finally get to have a break from school and enjoy the summer, even if it is for a very short amount of time. This week I went up to an information meeting for my degree at Weber State and spent the rest of the day with my two best friends hanging out at the pool. It was a perfect day extremely hot, but with a constant breeze. I did get a little sunburned, but thankfully not too bad. We are really excited this weekend we are going to Echo Reservoir with the singles ward. Jeff's dad is letting us take their boat and tubes. Danielle is coming with and hopefully Ashley can too, even though she isn't in the singles ward. I'll post pictures this weekend, if I remember to take my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!