Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 3: Family

If there is anyone you can count on to be there for you no matter what it is family. We love our family and are so blessed that we are all close to one another. One of our favorite parts of our wedding day was to see our two families meshed together as one. You would have thought they had known each other for years. I am excited that now that we are living in Utah County that we will be closer to my dad's side of the family. I have always lived at least an hour away from them and never got to see them a whole lot. This last year I have spent more time with them than probably any other year in my life and I have loved every minute of it.

Jeff and I can't wait to bring traditions and different parts of our family into our home to raise our own children. We wish we could start our family now, but we have things we need to finish before we start on that adventure. I love our little family unit right now. I love having Oakley in our home {he is good practice for a baby}. He has such a funny personality and fills our house with fun and excitement. I love when I come home from work and seeing how excited he is to see me. He dances all around the kitchen with his tail wagging a million miles a minute. Life couldn't be better.


I wish he was still this little


He just wants to be in the middle of whatever we are doing
My sweet boy

Lazy days at home cuddling up ... my favorite days. I love these two!
Love Always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!