Friday, November 25, 2011

Love Is All You Knead

Well I know a month ago I announced that I had a food blog and promised to put up recipes. Well life and time got away from me and I never had time to mess around with getting it started. The biggest issues were the pages and categorizing recipes. It still doesn't work exactly how I wanted it to, but that's a work in progress. The way I wanted it to work... well costs money and more than I was willing to spend right now. 

Its official and recipes are posted. Hope you enjoy. 

Click to visit


Love Always,

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love to cook too so I am excited about this. I just added it to my fave blogs list. Thanks!! Have you ever checked out Food Network's magazine? I recently subscribed to it and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!