Saturday, November 12, 2011

13 Days of Thanks & Gratitude: Day 1: My Husband

I love this time of year and its a great time to be reminded of all our blessings and things to be thankful for. This year I decided to do a blog post for 13 days and each day dedicated to something different.

My Husband Jeffrey

I don't know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing man to call my husband. He is always there for me and I love that I can always count on him. He works so hard in school and at work so that he can provided for us and when we have children. I love how amazing he is with kids and I know he will be a great dad some day. He has this happy and goofy side of him that always makes me laugh. Our house is filled with laughter at all times and I couldn't imagine it any other way. 

Being married to him I have come to realize how much he knows and how handy he is around the house. About a month ago we had a major electrical problem in our master bedroom and bathroom. We had no power in the lights or in the outlets. {which really sucks FYI}. I really didn't want to have to call an electrician because they are extremely expensive and as a newlywed couple that can really hurt your pocket book. Jeff replaced the 2 of the circuit breakers and an outlet that were all effected by the surge of power. Now we magically have power and I couldn't be more proud. He amazes me every day. I love him so much and couldn't be happier.
This is one of my favorite pictures. It just makes me laugh and shows the goofy side of him. {he probably will hate that I put this up here... oh well  ;)

He came with me to my college orientation down in Cedar and they have this circle of statues of philosophers and influential people of our time. Jeff pretended to be every single one of them.

This was during his senior prom day date.

One of our trips to Vegas. Another one of my favorite pictures

Proof that Jeff will be a great dad is to see how he is with Jamone. That boy idolizes Jeff and they are so cute together.

Mr. & Mrs Edminster!
I love you, Jeffrey more and more each day. I am so blessed and thankful that you are in my life. 

Loved you yesterday, 
Love you still, 
Always have and Always will

Love Always, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!