Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 9: Hobby Lobby

I can officially say that I am addicted to Hobby Lobby. Having the store 2 minutes from my house is a blessing and curse; Jeff would agree. When we bought our house I couldn't wait until I could start crafts to decorate and personalize each room. When I went into hobby lobby for the first time I thought I had died and gone to heaven. If you haven't had the opportunity to visit one, you are missing out. Now this blessed store has everything that a ordinary craft store like Michael's or Robert's. Yet it has cute home things for home decor crafts, huge seasonal section, and tons of other things. I love it obviously. Not to mention they are constantly having sales going on. I haven't bought a single that that wasn't at least 40% off. Crafts are expensive and they are helping me afford my habit.

As we are preparing for the Christmas season I have spent many hours in hobby lobby over the past few weeks. We bought a good portion of our decorations, including our beautiful tree there. I will share this on another post. My brain has been running wild with all sorts of craft ideas. Here are a few of the inspirations that I have found for my own home. 

I want to create something similar on our big blank living room wall. I want to add some words or monograms

I am going to do this in a deep red for our living room.

Absolutely love this!

I am going to do this in our windows downstairs

I want to make him if I can figure a place to put him


I want to do a curtain like this in our window in the kitchen

I am all about the words.


I want to do this with our letters in the hallway

Cute wreath. I would do something similar maybe with a summer theme. I like the letter

I am going to do this same thing with a similar scheme in our guest bedroom

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Definitely going up after Christmas
Want to do this in our kitchen window

I want to do this in our bedroom or bathroom or maybe with the empty frame art in the hallway
If I don't do the other collage I will do one like this


Thinking of doing this for Christmas. very cute idea

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!